The delivery of quality appropriate to the application is something we take for granted. Our QA system is certified according to ISO 9001 (production site Northbrook IL / USA) and ISO/TS 16949 (production site Esslingen and Heidelberg, both Germany). Our work is backed up by an innovative CAQ program.
The testing of spring load is a process which presents countless difficulties. For interesting information about theory and practice, you can download the according PDF
- Load testing
Uncertainty of measurement of load testers: Definitions and requirements
- Calibration of diaphragm spring testing machine to DIN EN ISO 7500-1
- The HÄUSSERMANN Load Tester
A practical example how to calibrate a load tester and to find its uncertainty of measurement
- The HÄUSSERMANN inter-laboratory test:
How to detect the "true" load reading
- Cross-checking spring loads
or: What to do with test discrepancies?
- Measuring the diameters of diaphragm springs
Why should diameter be measured in flat position?